Amazing phone with excellent performance and GPU 4/5
It is an amazing and fast phone with latest android and officially from Google. This phone is especially built for android lovers and has the latest technology that can be with the fastest upgrade to any new higher version of android.
1) Design: The colour of this phone gives an amazing feel. The girls who see my phone simply can resist to compliment and atleast says wow. Its beautifully designed and makes your eyes pop out.
2) Handy: As the screen size is 4.95 inches which helps you easily hold in a single hand. The weight of this phone is around 130 grams which is actually light weight and this increases the handiness of the mobile. In short a light weight and compact to carry.
3) Screen size and Resolution: The screen size is 4.95 inches which is quite good as compared to majority of the smartphones available in the market and around the same range. If you watch movies or play games and like big screen phone then you don’t have to worry about and this phone has got a great resolution. It has 1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD) resolution which is almost 445ppi( highest among this range of mobiles). This resolution is great.
4) Camera: it has a great 8MP camera, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, optical image stabilization, LED flash,Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, photo sphere, HDR, dual recording. The LED flash also helps in making the picture look amazing. The recording is great as it records at 1080 hd(30fps) with optical image stablisation. The 1.3 MP camera also gives a nice quality and selfies comes out to be great.
5) Processor: It has Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 with 2GB of RAM. It has also got a GPU Adreno 330 for motion like gaming. These two papers make it run smoothly in almost 5 month of usage it hast hanged even once. Overall great running and great graphics.
6) Battery: The battery performance is very good. The battery charges fast. If you do multitasking like play games or watch movies and wifi is being used it discharge in around 7-8 hours, otherwise it works decently.It has Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
7) Durability: The phone is very durable. It has Gorilla 3 glass which makes the scratch on screen comes hard. Moreover the glass is strong as well as I have dropped many times but by gods grace nothing happened.
8) OS: the Android OS, v4.4-KitKat (upgradable to 4.4.4) latest version is great and is quite powerful and smooth than previous ones. One can update to the newer version of the Android OS for free. So no problem with the operating system and the upgrade to any higher versions are always first available to Google phones, so upgrade will be available very fast compared to any other mobiles.
9) Memory: This phone has 16/32 GB internal memory and doesn't have an option of expandable memory. As majority of the apps are big and the pics click being good in quality and bigger in size so your memory easily gets eaten. One frequently needs to clean up unwanted stuff.
10) Connectivity:It has 4G(DC-HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; LTE, Cat4, 50 Mbps UL, 150 Mbps DL). Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot,this is the latest wifi techology. Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, NFC and microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort), USB Host, USB On-the-go.
Speed: Works smoothly,
Size: Ideal for those who want a 4.95" phone.
Durable: Is strong and has a thick and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protecting it from normal fall and rough usage.
Speaker: Has really got a nice loud and clear speakers in respect to other available in phones.
Great Core and die to for design.
Great clarity in display because of the resolution it offers.
Processor and its working is great Fast charging get fully charged within 2-3 hours from nil.
Amazing camera quality.
Great feature of Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 and Adreno 330 makes big gaming apps and multitasking smooth.
Good, user friendly operating system.
Camera: 8MP is not enough to take good pictures and 1.3MP is also bad compared to many other mobiles and when you zoom the picture, the quality decreases.
Expandable Memory: No expadable memory, they should provide this feature as this helps to keep lots of data in mobile itself and can carry anywhere.
I really love the phone because of its handiness awesome feel and the technology it has in it. All the pros empowers its cons and if you want a phone for not as primary purpose as camera, I would recommend you to buy it.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes | No