Indian tablet and laptop maker Notion Ink has released yet another Windows 10-based laptop. This time, it’s a 2-in-1 convertible laptop with an inbuilt 3G SIM card slot. The Notion Ink Able 10 features a 10.1-inch touchscreen display, an Intel Atom x5 quad-core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, and a 8,100 mAh battery.
The Notion Ink Able 10 has a detachable magnetic keyboard made using aluminium with built-in trackpad, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, and a 2-megapixel rear-facing camera. Connectivity features of the Able 10 include 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, a micro HDMI port, a full-sized USB 3.0 port, and a full-sized USB 2.0 port.
Priced at Rs 24,990, the Notion Ink Able 10 will available for purchase exclusively through Snapdeal from 7 July, 2016. The company will also offer a enterprise edition of the Able 10 for Rs 29,990, but its availability hasn’t been made public yet.
Notion Ink Able 10: Specifications
- 10.1-inch IPS LCD display, 1280×800 pixels, 10-point multi-touch
- Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor with 1.44GHz quad-core CPU (burst up to 1.84GHz) and Intel HD Graphics 5300 GPU
- 4GB DDR3 RAM, 64GB internal storage, microSD (up to 128GB)
- Windows 10 operating system
- 2-megapixel rear-facing camera (OmniVision OV2680) and 2-megapixel front-facing camera (OmniVision OV2680)
- 3G SIM card slot, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1x micro HDMI port, 1x USB 3.0 port, and 1x USB 2.0 port
- 8,100mAh Li-Po Ion battery; 262×166.4×9.45mm; 655g