Lenovo seems to be on a launching spree lately. After making the Vibe C2 official (no it is not the Moto E3, which by the way, was launched recently), Lenovo has gone ahead and revealed yet another phone – the Lenovo Vibe A. The Vibe A was introduced in Russia and it is an entry-level Android smartphone for the budget conscious. The price of the phone has not been revealed yet and there is no information about its availability either.
- Dimensions of 124.5x64x10.6mm
- 132g weight
- 4-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) display
- 4GB of internal storage (bare minimum)
- microSD card slot
- Quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 SoC
- 512MB RAM (which is definitely very low)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5-megapixel primary camera
- 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- The connectivity options include 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Micro-USB
- It will come in Black and White colour options
Looking at the specs of the Vibe A, Lenovo will have to price it right. We believe that anywhere between Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 4,000 would be the ideal price for this phone. However, we might have to wait until Lenovo launches the phone officially in India.
Recently, Lenovo introduced a wooden variant of the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note in India, priced at Rs 11,999, and it is available exclusively through Amazon.in.