Audio-Technica has announced the launch of its new wireless in-ear headphones, the Audio-Technica ATH-ANC40BT in India officially. Interestingly, almost a month before the press release was issued, the product was listed on popular e-commerce websites. The ATH-ANC40BT QuietPoint headphones boast of Audio-Technica’s proprietary active noise-cancelling technology. It features 13.5 mm drivers that promise good sound reproduction.
The headphones also comes with an in-line mic and playback control buttons. The Audio-Technica ATH-ANC40BT headphones let you pair up to eight Bluetooth enabled devices and two of those could be simultaneously connected to it. Although it may look like traditional in ear earphones, the design involves a neck band design that loops the cable from ear to ear around the back of your neck
As for the technical specifications, this is what the spec sheet of the Audio-Technica ATH-ANC40BT looks like.
- Type: Active Noise-cancelling
- Driver Diameter:13.5mm
- Quite point Active Noise Reduction: Upto 20dB
- Maximum Input Power:10 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Battery: DC3.7 lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Weight: 35 g(1.2 oz) without ear tips
- Cable: 1.2m (3.9’) with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug
- Accessories Included: Ear tips (XS, S, M, L), 1.0 m (3’3) USB charging cable, airplane adapter, Protective pouch.
- Type(Microphone): Condenser
- Sensitivity(Microphone): -42 dB (1V/Pa at 1kHz
- Frequency Response(Microphone): 70-8,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Communication System: Bluetooth Version 3.0
- Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
- Maximum communication range: Line of sight – approx. 10 m
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
The headphones come with silicone ear tips in four sizes (XS/S/M/L), as well as a 1.0 m (3.3′) USB charging cable, an airplane adapter, and a protective pouch. While the official price of the Audio-Technica ATH-ANC40BT wireless in-ear headphones is ₹14,990, it is available for ₹11,949 on Amazon currently.