Motorola earlier today released the list of the smartphones that will be getting the official Android 7.0 Nougat update which the company had scheduled for Q4 2016. The list of devices that would get the update to Android 7.0 in India also include the Moto G4 Plus and the Moto G4.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update brings new multitasking features, more efficient notification controls and improved data saver and battery features. The upcoming update also brings new features that are aimed at increasing productivity, and performance. Users also get the option to reply to messages directly from within the notifications menu. This is of course apart from support for several new local languages.
MOTO G4 PLUS ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT CHANGELOG:
- Double tap the overview/recent apps button to switch between your two most recently used apps.
- The new Multi-window view which lets you run two apps side by side in your screen. For example, reply to a text message while watching a video, or browse the internet during a video call.
- Android 7.0 Nougat lets you quickly reply to messages right from the notifications. Also the multiple notifications from the same app are bundled together into a single notification group. You can also press and hold on a notification to toggle the settings.
- Now you can add multiple languages in your device settings to customize experiences for you, like showing search results in multiple languages and not offering to translate webpages in a language you already know.
- New Lock screen wallpapers, all-new emoji, new settings bar added at the top of the notification,
- Several bug fixes that help improve the stability of the phone.
The Android 7.0 Nougat update is scheduled to be released starting today. We have mentioned some of the features expected with the new update. For a detailed look at the changes, hit the source link below.