Xiaomi has sent out invites for the launch of a new device in the country. While the company hasn’t specified which smartphone it will be launching, rumours suggest that the new phone in question might be the Redmi Note 4. The launch will take place on January 19.
The Redmi Note 4 is available in two variants : 2GB of RAM with 16GB of storage space, and another 3GB variant with 64GB of storage space. The phone was introduced in China last month, and the 2GB variant is priced at CNY 899 (approximately ₹8,900), while the 3GB variant costs CNY 1,199 (approximately ₹12,000). It is available in four colours: gold, silver, and gray. While we don’t know anything about the phone’s pricing in India as yet, we are likely to discover this when the phone launches in India next Thursday.
Here is the full list of specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU (China) / Sapdragon processor (India)
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, F2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, F2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery