Taiwanese manufacturer, Acer launched its latest convertible laptop, the Spin 3, in India today. The laptop, boasts of a 15.6-inch Full HD Acer Color Intelligence display, up to nine hours of battery life, a 360-degree rotating hinge, hairline-brush finish, glossy hinge caps with metallic visual effect. The laptop is available for ₹42,999 from key retail stores in India.
The Acer Color Intelligence software, is said to adjust gamma and saturation in real-time, optimising screen colour and brightness with less CPU loading. The Blue Light Shield, the company claims, protects your eyes from harmful screen emissions. The keyboard is backlit with a 1.6mm keystroke that aims to provide users with a comfortable typing experience.
Chandrahas Panigrahi, CMO and Consumer Business Head, Acer India, in a statement.
We are confident that the Acer Spin 3 will amaze the users with its blazing battery, multi-mode usage and powerful performance.
Let’s take a look at the full list of specifications.
Acer Spin 3 Specifications & Features
- 15.6-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) HD display
- Intel Core i3-6100U (2.3GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores) with Intel HD Graphics 520
- 4GB DDR4 SDRAM , 500 GB SATA HDD
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- WiFI 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.0, 1x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x HDMI, Card reader ( SD /SDXC)
- 22.50 x 381.5 x 250.9 mm; 2.3kg
- 3220mAh 4-cell Lithium-Ion battery with up to 9 hours of battery life