Samsung has been working on Galaxy C-series phones with Pro monikers since last December. We also reported about spotting the Galaxy C5 Pro and Galaxy C7 Pro at TENAA. In a way, the Galaxy C5 Pro is a more compact version of the C7 Pro. Samsung’s Galaxy C5 Pro paid a visit to the benchmarking websites in January and revealed a few details about its internals. The Galaxy C5 Pro carries SM-C5010 model number and might be limited to the China region only.
The Galaxy C5 Pro has a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD resolution. An octa-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 chipset powers this handset constructed using aluminum unibody chassis. Its design makes it look very premium. There’s a fingerprint sensor on the front integrated on the Home button. The only surprising aspect of this phone is that it boots Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Packing 4GB of RAM, it should be able to handle most tasks thrown at it. Take a look at the hardware packed inside this phone.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch Super AMOLED screen with 1920×1080 pixel resolution
- Software: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Chipset: Octa-Core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 with Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB built-in storage and expandable memory with up to 256GB micro SD card
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and dual-tone LED flash;
16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Network: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, VoLTE
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC, Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 145.7×71.4×6.95mm
- Weight: 143g
- Colours: Rose Gold / Gold /Arctic Blue
Samsung has added a USB Type-C port at the bottom of the phone for charging it. The company plans to sell the Galaxy C5 Pro in China for CNY 2,499 which equates to about ₹24,194 in Indian currency.