Last September, Xiaomi introduced a Mi Air Purifier 2 with smart connectivity features in India. The Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2 was first made available through the Mi India website and Flipkart for ₹9,999. Now Xiaomi is selling it from Amazon India for the same price.
Xiaomi’s Air Purifier 2 can monitor air quality index in real-time and will throw clean air in a typical 400 sq. ft. room. A 360-degree triple-layer filter cleans the air by removing harmful PM2.5 particles at the rate of 310m³/hour CADR.
This Air Purifier 2 operates a low noise level of 30db and consumes only 4.8Watts of power in the energy saving mode. Its replacement filter lasts up to 6 months, depending on how you use the Purifier, and costs ₹2,499. You can also know about the quality of the air in your home and around it.
Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2 Features & Specifications
- Air Quality Monitoring: Real-Time AQI (Air Quality Index) Monitoring
- Clean Air Delivery: 360° Triple-Layer Filter, Removes PM2.5 particles, 310m³/hour CADR, and 400 sq. ft. coverage area
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Mi Home app (for Android and iOS)
- Dimensions: 520mm in height
- Energy Consumption: 4.8W (in energy saving mode)
- Operation Noise Levels: 30dB
The Mi Air Purifier features Wi-Fi Connectivity and can be remotely controlled using the official Mi Home app. The Mi Home app is available for the iOS and Android.
The Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2 is also available from the Mi India website.