Huawei announced the P10 and the P10 Plus at MWC 2017 last month. At the time, the company was said to be already working on the lite version of the P10, which also appeared on Geekbench a few days ago. Now, there is news coming in that the Huawei P10 Lite is up for pre-orders in Italy by retailer Monclick. Though the company hasn’t confirmed an official launch of the same, an image of a presentation was leaked by Slashleak, hinting that the device may have been unveiled.
The Huawei P10 Lite packs a 5.2-inch Full HD display. The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Kirin 655 SoC with 4GB of RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded via a microSD card slot. The device boots Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box with EMUI on top.
The Huawei P10 Lite features a 12-megapixel rear facing camera with F2.0 aperture, a fingerprint scanner and comes with 4G LTE support.
Huawei P10 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display
- Processor: octa-core Kirin 655 SoC with Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- Software: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0
- Memory: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB internal storage; expandable space via microSD card
- Rear-facing Camera: 12-megapixel rear-facing camera, dual tone LED flash, f2/0 aperture
- Network: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB 2.0 port
- Battery: 3000mAh
The device is up for pre-orders in gold, black, and white colour options. As far as the pricing of the Huawei P10 Lite is concerned, it comes at a price label of €350 (approximately ₹24,000) on the retailer’s site. However, as of now, no official confirmation from the company has yet been made. Do stay tuned with us for more information on the Huawei P10 Lite.