Gionee has finally unveiled the new Gionee A1 smartphone with a 16-megapixel selfie camera for the Indian market today. Surprisingly, the price of the smartphone is still kept secret. The Gionee A1 is the first smartphone to launch in the new A-series for India. Unveiled first at MWC 2017 last month, the Gionee A1 brings a new dual-chip charging solution to rapidly charge the built-in 4,010 mAh battery.
The Gionee A1 arrives the WavesMaxx Audio solution for those who love music. The images captured using the selfie camera or the rear camera can be further edited on the 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD resolution.
Gionee also brings the latest version of its software, Amigo OS 4.0, which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. However, there is no word yet on whether the Amigo OS 4.0 will be pushed to the Gionee phones launched last year. Take a look at the hardware details of the A1.
Gionee A1 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch AMOLED with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
- Operating System: Android 7.0 with Amigo OS 4.0
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek MTK Helio P10 (MT6755) with Mali-T860MP2 GPU.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, expandable up to 128GB
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel, 1/3.06-inches sensor, Fixed Focus, f/2.0, 5P lens, selfie flash
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel, 1/3.06-inches sensor, Autofocus, f/2.0, LED Flash, 5P lens
- Network: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Audio: Waves MaxxAudio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4010 mAh
- Dimension: 154.5 x 76.5 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 182 grams
- Colour: Gray / Black / Gold
There is no word on the price of the Gionee A1 and its pre-booking will start from March 31. Only after that we shall get a word on its street price.