Earlier this month, we reported about a possible Xiaomi Mi 6 variant with 6GB of RAM. While that information still falls under the rumours list, the details about the Mi 6 models prices has surfaced online. Along with the Mi 6, Xiaomi will also introduce a Mi 6 Plus smartphone.
It is unclear whether Xiaomi will indeed go the Samsung way to introduce two flagships out of which one will be a Plus moniker. Here are the pricing details of the purported Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus variants.
Xiaomi Mi 6 – Purported pricing
– 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM variant will cost 1999 Yuan ($290) or Rs 19,350
– 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM variant will cost 2,299 Yuan ($333) or Rs 22,225
– 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM variant will cost 2,699 Yuan ($391) or Rs 26,100
Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus – Purported pricing
– 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM variant will cost 2599 Yuan ($377) or Rs 25,160
– 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM variant will cost 2,999 Yuan ($435) or Rs 29,035
– 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM variant will cost 3499 Yuan ($507) or Rs 33,875
Xiaomi may not be launching higher storage variants outside China. Never the less, the Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing might be consistent with that of the Mi 5 and Mi 5s.
While there is no word on the official launch, Xiaomi is reportedly hosting an event on April 11. We expect these two devices to debut on the same day.