ZTE’s new, yet unannounced smartphone, the ZTE BV0850, has been spotted on TENAA (China’s regulatory authority), confirming almost all its specifications. The device sports a 5-inch display, a dual-camera setup for the rear-facing camera, and runs Android 7.0 Nougat. The phone will be offered in 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM variants with 16GB and 32GB internal storage space. It will also have an option to expand the storage by an additional 128GB using a microSD card.
Coming back to its display, the ZTE BV0850 will have a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1280 × 720 pixels. It uses an unspecified 1.4GHz octa-core processor with three RAM capacity option (as mentioned above). The smartphone will sport a dual-camera setup – 13-megapixel combined and 2-meagpixel – on its back, whereas the front-facing camera will have a resolution of 5 megapixels. The listing shows that the phone will be available in Silver, Black, Gold, and will pack a 2,800mAh battery.
ZTE BV0850: Specifications
- Display: 5-inch display IPS LCD display, 1280 × 720 pixel resolution
- Processor: 1.4GHz octa-core processor
- Software: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Memory: 2GB/3GB/4GB
- Storage: 16/32GB internal storage
- Rear-facing Camera: 13-megapixel & 2-megapixel dual-camera, autofocus, single-LED flash, and 1080p video recording
- Front-facing camera: 5-megapixel resolution
- Network: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, microUSB 2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 2,800mAh
- Dimensions: 143.5 × 70 × 8.95 mm
- Weight: 148.2 grams
The smartphone has a metal body, and the fingerprint reader rests on the phone’s back along with ZTE branding. Of course, the Chinese smartphone brand won’t release the device with this harder to remember BV0850 name. Rather, it will most probably have a much easier final name at the launch.