Motorola’s latest smartphones, the Moto E4 and the Moto E4 Plus surfaced online a few days ago giving away most of its specifications. As per these specifications, the smartphones are said to have a 5-inch display, 1GB/2GB RAM and will run on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now, a newly spotted Geekbench listing of the Moto E4 reaffirms these specifications. The listing further reveals that the phone will run on an MT6737 processor paired with 2GB of RAM.
As mentioned above, the Moto E4 might feature a 5-inch display with a resolution of 854x480p. The device is also said to be offered in 1GB/3GB/4GB RAM variants as well, considering the listing that was seen on an Indonesian regulatory site. The Moto E4 will boot Android 7.0 Nougat and might pack a 2300mAh battery. The smartphone is supposed to have a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera, and 4G LTE support.
Motorola Moto E4 Rumoured Specifications
- Display: 5-inch display display, 854x480p resolution
- Processor: 1.2GHz MediaTek MT6737 processor
- Software: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Memory: 1GB/2GB/3GB/4GB
- Storage: 16GB/32GB internal storage
- Rear & front Camera: 5-megapixel, 2-megapixel
- Network: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, microUSB 2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 2,300mAh
As far the launch is concerned, the Moto E4 might debut in the coming days along with its sibling the Moto E4 Plus which will come with a larger display and a bigger battery life.