ZOPO has quietly introduced a new Color M4 phone with 4G VoLTE support. This budget-level device packs a MediaTek chipset and offers a 4-inch display. ZOPO will be selling the Color M4 in Peach, Matte White, Caribbean Blue, Indigo and Charcoal Black options.
ZOPO Color M4 featuers a 4-inch WVGA screen and a quad-core MediaTek MT6737M chipset powers it. ZOPO has packed 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory which can be further expanded with up to 64GB microSD card.
The Colour M4 has a 5-megapixel fixed-focus camera with LED flash at the back and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for imaging. By default, it boots Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Take a look at the phone’s details.
ZOPO Color M4 specifications
- Display: 4-inch TFT display with (800 × 480 pixels) WVGA pixel resolution
- Software: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Chipset: Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737M processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Rear Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 1450mAh
ZOPO Color M4 will be available at Rs 4,999 from all major offline stores starting April 25.