LG announced the LG X Power 2 on February 24, a day before it officially announced the LG G6 at MWC 2017. The LG X Power 2, packed with a large 4500mAh battery, was supposed to go on sale in March. Unfortunately, the schedule didn’t work out as expected and now it is said that the phone might be available for sale in early June. The smartphone carries model number LGM-X320, which will be available in South Korea. The phone is also limited to only a few market where customers emphasize on a large battery life for long-lasting video content and gaming.
To recall, the LG X Power 2 sports a 5.5-inch display HD display. Inside, it is coupled with an unspecified 1.5GHz octa-core processor with 2GB or 1.5GB RAM. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX on top and has a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera. Other significant features include 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.2 and OTG support.
LG X power 2 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch In-cell Touch display with HD resolution
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core unspecified processor
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera; 5-megapixel front camera with wide-angle and LED flash
- Memory: 2GB or 1.5GB RAM; 16GB storage expandable with up to 2TB Micro SD card
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0, USB OTG
- Battery: 4,500mAh non-removable
- Size: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 164g
- Colours: Black Titan, Shiny Titan, Shiny Gold, and Shiny Blue
The LG X Power 2 will be available in three major carriers in Korea for $265 (approximately ₹17,000) in Black Titan, Shiny Titan, Gold and Blue colours.