Oppo is ready to introduce a new selfie-centric phone — Oppo F3 — on May 4 in India. Before the Oppo F3 officially makes a debut, it pays a visit to Geekbench and GFXBench. Both listings reveal details about the hardware of the F3 which is set to arrive as a dual nano SIMs supporting handset. To add more spice to the development, the photos of the F3’s dummy was leaked online.
The Oppo F3 will launch just a month after the company introduced the Oppo F3 Plus. Sporting a similar design language, the Oppo F3 will also feature an aluminium unibody chassis. Surprisingly, the F3 will boot ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow at launch. We hope Oppo releases the Nougat upgrade for it soon. Here’s a snapshot of the hardware inside the phone.
Oppo F3 Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa Core Mediatek MT6750T processor with Mali-T860 GPU
- Software: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB, expandable up to 128 GB with microSD
- Network: 4G VoLTE, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Fingerprint sensor
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel primary + 8-megapixel secondary, 120 degree wide-angle
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel with LED Flash, Full HD 1080p video recording
- Battery: 3200 mAh Li-ion
- Dimensions: 153.3 × 75.2 ×7.3 mm
- Weight: 153 g
Oppo’s F3 is set to launch on May 4 in India and we would be reporting live from there. So stay tuned for the updates.