OnePlus is rolling out a yet another OxygenOS Open Beta builds for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The new Open Beta builds of the OxygenOS brings a bunch of user interface changes for the dialer, Messages, Settings and Contacts.
The OnePlus 3 gets OxygenOS Open Beta 16 build and the OnePlus 3T gets the Open Beta 6 build. There’s no word on whether the previous Open Beta builds made it to the next stage. Here’s the rundown of the new beta builds.
Details of OxygenOS Open Beta build for OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T:
- New dialer and incoming call interface
- We created a new answering mechanic to go along with the refreshed UI below: Swipe down to answer and swipe up to reject an incoming call
- UI optimizations for Messages, Settings and Contacts
- Refreshed UI
- New action bar for Messages and Settings
- Collapsible and expandable action bar (more to come in the future)
- Optimized high power usage notifications
- Optimized the system which notifies you when apps are using a lot of battery
- Bluetooth optimizations
- Night mode optimizations
- Bug fixes
These updates are only available to those part of the Open Beta testing program with OnePlus community. Of course, you can manually download and flash these builds on the respective devices. However, do note that these are beta builds so expect certain things to function erratically.