ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia has officially launched its Nubia M2 Lite in India. The smartphone was first unveiled in China in March. The Nubia M2 Lite comes in a metal unibody design. It features a 5.5-inch HD display and runs on the dated Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nubia 4.0 user interface on top of it. The device is 7.5mm thick.
Inside, the device comes equipped with a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek 6750 processor paired with a Mali T-860 GPU. The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and a fingerprint sensor which is embedded in the home button. The most interesting feature about the Nubia M2 Lite is its 16-megapixel selfie camera which has an F2.0 aperture, soft-LED flash, and a 79.8-degree wide-angle lens. The smartphone, at the back, sports a 13-megapixel sensor and also comes with 4G VoLTE support.
nubia M2 Lite Specifications:
- Screen: 5.5-inch HD display, 1280 x 720 pixels, 2.5D curved glass on top
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based Nubia 4.0 UI
- Rear-Facing Camera: 13-megapixel camera, phase-detection autofocus, F2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Front-Facing Camera: 16-megapixel sensor with F/2.0 aperture, soft-LED flash, and a 79.8-degree wide-angle lens
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek 6750 processor with Mali T-860 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS , microUSB port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 76.7 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 164g
The Nubia M2 Lite is only available in one colour option i.e Black, and is priced at ₹13,999. The device will be available from Amazon.in from today.