ASUS is expanding its budget ZenFone Go series with a yet another smartphone. The new ASUS ZenFone Go 5.5 is a mid-range smartphone with a 5.5-inch display. This phone joins the existing ZenFone Go line up.
The ASUS ZenFone Go 5.5 (ZB552KL) carries the same ZenFone series design with circular pattern back. The ZenFone Go 5.5 houses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset with 2GB of RAM. By default it boots Marshmallow, and there’s no word on the Nougat update as yet.
ASUS ZenFone Go 5.5 (ZB552KL) Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS display with HD resolution
- Software: ZenUI 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Chipset: Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- Memory: 2GB of RAM
- Storage: 16GB of internal storage, expandable with up to 128GB microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel camera, f/2.0 aperture, Dual-LED real tone flash
- Front Camera: 5-megapixel camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 802.11n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh polymer battery
- Weight: 168 g
- Colour: Charcoal Black / Sheer Gold
The ZenFone Go 5.5 ZB552KL has a built-in mono speaker for audio output. ASUS has used two internal mics with noise cancellation for better call quality.
Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for ASUS India commented on the launch:
“We have always ensured that we empower our customers with products that perfectly fuse technologically advanced specs and a classy, sophisticated design. With the immense success of our previous versions of Zenfone Go, it was befitting that we expand this range to meet the copious demand. We are sure that this smartphone will help our users across the country live digital lives.”
The ASUS ZenFone Go 5.5 will be exclusively available on Amazon India for Rs 8,499.