ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia is secretly working on its next flagship – Nubia Z17. As reported earlier this month, the Nubia Z17 is set to arrive with dual rear cameras and house the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset. The same Nubia Z17 NX563J smartphone has paid a visit at TENAA, the China’s telecom regulatory body.
The Nubia Z17 apparently goes by the model number NX563J and is set to join the club of flagships with dual rear cameras. The TENAA listing of the phone confirms the previously reported details. For starters, the Nubia Z17 runs an octa-core 1.59GHz mobile processor and features 4GB of RAM.
The Nubia NX563J will come with a 5.5-inch Full HD display which has a bezel-less design at the sides. There’s a fingerprint sensor at the back. Check the details of the phone below.
Nubia Z17 NX563J Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS display with Full HD resolution
- Processor: Octa-core 1.59GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset
- Software: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB of internal storage, expandable with up to 128GB microSD card
- Rear Camera: 23-megapixel and 8-megapixel cameras
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel selfie camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 3000 mAh
The images show a slight camera bump at the back. Also, we don’t know if the phone comes with a fast charging option or not. There is no word as yet on when the Nubia Z17 will make a debut. However, looking at the long queue of Snapdragon 835 toting flagships, it is safe to expect it in late quarter three of this year.