As you might know, a leaked promo video of the Motorola Moto X4 hinted the phone’s arrival in coming few weeks. Now a photo of a Motorola’s 2017 roadmap of devices has surfaced online. Motorola plans to introduce nine phones in five alphabetical letter bearing series – Moto Z, X, G, E and C.
Evan Blass, a reliable tipster, shared the photo of the Motorola’s roadmap slide. Take a look a the slide below.
Motorola 2017 [via tip] pic.twitter.com/qahD9PIxrD
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) May 14, 2017
Motorola Phones released:
– Moto G5 (gS) with a 5.2-inch display sporting Full HD (1080×1920) pixel resolution and metal body
– Moto G5 Plus (gS Plus) with a 5.5-inch display packing Full HD (1080×1920) pixel resolution and metal body
Motorola Phones to be announced:
– Moto Z2 Play with a 5.5-inch Full HD display and support for Moto Mods accessories
– Moto Z2 Force with ShatterShield screen, Moto Mods support, and 1Gb 4G LTE speeds
– Moto X4 equips a 5.2-inch Full HD display, metal body, 3D glass and a dual rear camera setup
– Moto E with a 5-inch HD screen made using a 2.5D glass and a fingerprint scanner
– Moto E Plus features a 5.5-inch HD display and packs 5000mAh battery
– Moto C equips a 5-inch screen with a 480 x 854 pixel resolution
– Moto C Plus has a 5-inch HD display and a 4000mAh battery
As of now, there’s word on which of the above phones is set to launch first.