Karbonn has launched yet another new budget Android smartphone in the Indian market, the Aura Power 4G Plus. However, unlike most handsets that Karbonn sells in the budget segment, the Aura Power 4G Plus is quite decent when it comes to hardware specs and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
The Aura Power 4G Plus features a 5-inch HD display with a pixel density of 294 pixels per inch. Under the hood is an unnamed quad-core SoC clocked at 1.3 GHz. In terms of memory, the smartphone offers 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, which can be expanded further by up to 32GB with a dedicated microSD card slot.
The rear-facing camera on the Karbonn Aura Power 4G Plus is a 5MP unit with a dual-LED flash while on the front is a 5MP selfie snapper with an LED flash. Connectivity specs of the Dual SIM handset include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, and 4G VoLTE. Perhaps the biggest USP of the smartphone is its 4000mAh capacity battery, claimed to provide a stand by time of up to 400 hours and 16 hours of talk time.
Karbonn Aura Power 4G Plus Specifications
- Display: 5-inch 720 x 1280 (HD) screen
- Chipset: quad-core 1.3 GHz processor
- Software: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 16GB ROM, expandable up to 32GB
- Rear Camera: 5-megapixel with Dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 5-megapixel with LED flash
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh
Priced at Rs.5,790, the Karbonn Aura Power 4G is available in Grey and Champagne colors. Karbonn is bundling a free protective cover for the smartphone in the box.