After announcing the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro two months ago, Samsung has quietly made it available for the Indian market starting today. It was launched in China last year, and it took Samsung one year to bring it to India. The Galaxy J3 Pro is an entry-level smartphone with a measly Spreadtrum processor and it runs an incredibly outdated Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
Talking about the specifications of the Galaxy J3 Pro, there’s a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with 1280×720 resolution, a quad-core Spreadtrum 1.5GHz processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The smartphone also comes with memory expansion slot (which can take up to 128GB microSD cards). It runs a three-year-old Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and packs a 2600mAh battery.
In the imaging department, the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro sports a 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, both featuring f/2.2 aperture. The phone is compatible with 4G VoLTE networks in India as well as Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, microUSB port, and a headphone jack. It also comes with additional software features such as S Bike Mode and Ultra Data Saving Mode.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is available for purchase for ₹7,990 through Flipkart as well as Samsung India’s official online store.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro: Specifications
- Display: 5-inch Super AMOLED, 1280×720 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.5GHz Spreadtrum quad-core processor
- Software: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear-facing Camera: 8-megapixel resolution, autofocus, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, and HD video recording
- Front-facing camera: 5-megapixel resolution, fixed-focus, f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G LTE (with VoLTE), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, microUSB 2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Dimensions: 142.3 x 71.0 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 138g
- Colour: Black, Gold, White