Oppo unveiled the Oppo F3 back in May, and the device was available for purchase from online stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal as well as local offline stores in the country. The smartphone is now available in a new variant — the F3 Black Edition, which features a BCCI logo at the back. Oppo is the official sponsor of the Indian cricket team and just in time for the new Champions Trophy — which starts tomorrow — the company has launched this particular edition.
The Oppo F3 Black Edition features a similar specifications as that of the regular variant, which includes a 5.5 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD resolution, Octa Core MediaTek MT6750T processor with Mali-T860 GPU, 4GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage and Color OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button, a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, 4G VoLTE support and packs a 3200mAh battery.
The Oppo F3 Black Edition is priced at ?19,990 — once again, the same as the normal variant — and will be exclusively available for purchase from Flipkart and offline stores from June 4 in the country.
Oppo F3 Detailed Specifications:
- Display: 5.5 inch Full HD resolution display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa Core MediaTek MT6750T processor equipped with Mali-T860 GPU
- Software: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Color OS 3.0
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card slot)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Fingerprint sensor
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel primary and 8-megapixel secondary, 120 degrees wide-angle
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED Flash
- Battery: 3200mAh
- Dimensions: 153.3 × 75.2 ×7.3 mm
- Weight: 153g