After launching the new and lightweight Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite10 tablet, the Chinese smartphone giant has now unveiled the Huawei MediaPad Me Lite 8.0 to its expanding tablet portfolio. The MediaPad M3 Lite 8.0 is crafted from aerospace-grade aluminium and gets the same sound quality experience from Harman Kardon speakers as that of the MediaPad 10.
The Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8.0 sports a 8.4-inch WQXGA IPS LCD display with 2560×1600 pixels resolution (at 359 pixels per inch) and 450 nits of brightness. It uses a HiSilicon octa-core 2.3GHz Kirin 950 processor coupled with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage. The tablet boots Emotion UI 4.1 based on Android 6.0 and support dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n ac and 4G LTE.
Furthermore, the tablet sports a front-facing fingerprint sensor, an 8-megapixel rear and front-facing camera, a 5,100mAh battery, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Let’s check the detailed specifications of the MediaPad M3 Lite 8.0 to find out more in depth.
Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8.0: Specifications
- Display: 8.4-inch WQXGA IPS LCD display, 2560 x 1600 pixels, 359 pixels per inch, and 450 nits brightness
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core 2.3GHz HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor
- Software: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Front Camera: 8MP with 1080p video recording
- Rear Camera: 8MP, autofocus, and 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: LTE CAT 4 support, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5,100mAh
- Dimensions: 215.5×124.2×7.3mm
- Weight: 310 grams
- Colours: Gold & Silver