LG unveiled the X power2, which packs a mammoth-sized 4500mAh battery, at Mobile World Congress this year. Now, the company is offering a device dubbed the LG X500 which features the same 4500mAh battery and similar specifications as that of LG X power2. The LG X500 is said to launch on June 9 for 319,000 won (₹18,358) in Korea. Do note that the LG X500 will be available only in domestic market i.e. in Korea. The firm is also offering 100GB of free storage on Google Drive for a period of two years with this new handset.
The LG X500 features a 5.5-inch HD display with a 720p screen resolution. Under the hood, the smartphone is said to pack an octa-core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 processor coupled with 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The smartphone will run with Android 7.0 Nougat on top and will feature a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The smartphone will come with 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC support, USB 2.0 port and a 3.5mm audio jack. It will pack a large 4000mAh battery which is considered its main feature. The battery is said to last two days on a single charge. Let’s take a detailed look at the specifications of the LG X500.
LG X500 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1280 × 720 pixels resolution
- Processor: Octa-core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 processor octa-core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 processor
- Memory: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Cameras: 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB 2.0 port and a 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Dimensions: 154.7 × 78.1 × 8.4mm
- Weight: 164g
- Colours: Black Titan
[Via: Korea daily]