Huawei has unveiled its new handset, the Huawei Y7 Prime. The newly announced Huawei Y7 Prime is the successor to last year’s Huawei Y6 Prime which sports a metal unibody design, a rear-facing fingerprint sensor and a HD display.
The Huawei Y7 Prime sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor. The device packs 3GB of RAM and has 32GB of internal storage which can also be expanded further via a microSD card up to 128GB. It boots Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1. It packs a large 4000mAh battery and also comes with support for 4G LTE.
In its camera department, the Huawei Y7 Prime has a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The device will be available in Stream Gold, Silver and Gray colours. The Huawei Y7 Prime has been announced only for Hong Kong as of now where it is available at a price of HK $1880 (₹16,000). The firm has neither confirmed about the global launch of the smartphone nor has it given out any word regarding the availability of the smartphone in India as yet.
Huawei Y7 Prime Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1280 x 720-pixel resolution and 2.5D curved glass on top
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 435 SoC Octa-core Snapdragon 435 SoC
- Memory: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB)
- Cameras: 13MP rear-facing camera, 5MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and a 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 76.4 x 8.35 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Colours: Stream Gold, Silver and Gray colour