Nokia is all set to introduce the flagship Nokia 8 on August 16 which already has sent out press invites for the same. In the past few months, we saw many details about the smartphone and will no doubt see more of the same until it gets announced. A few months ago, we saw the Nokia TA-1004 on AnTuTu showcasing many details. Now, with a few weeks remaining for the launch of the smartphone, another variant (the Nokia TA-1052) has popped up on AnTuTu.
The Nokia TA-1052 is mot likely the Nokia 8, which is supposed to feature a 5.3-inch QHD display with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution. As expected, this variant will indeed pack a Snapdragon 835 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage, and will run on Android 7.1 Nougat. Furthermore, the smartphone will feature 13-megapixel rear and front cameras. Additionally, some also believe that it will sport a dual camera setup with a 13-megapixel primary and 13-megapixel secondary sensor at the rear.
However, some Nokia 8 variants also have received the FCC, Bluetooth SIG, and EA union certifications a few weeks back. Although these certifications haven’t been revealed, we still saw the device benchmarked on GFXBench, showing us in-depth specifications under the Nokia 9 name.
Nokia 8 Rumored Specifications:
- Display: 5.3-inch QHD display with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 835 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU
- Software: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Memory: 4GB/6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB (expandable via microSD card up to 256GB)
- Rear-facing camera: 13-megapixel + 13-megapixel
- Front camera: 13-megapixel
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm audio port
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Colours: Steel, Gold/Blue, or gold/copper