Xiaomi has launched a new variant of its immensely popular Redmi Note 4 smartphone in India, dubbed the Lake Blue Edition. The smartphone has been launched to commemorate the company’s “Wake the Lake” campaign as part of the Indian government’s Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Lake Blue Edition comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It has been priced at Rs.12,999, identical to the existing color variants with the same memory configuration. The first sale is slated for September 4th at 12 PM IST, which is when you will be able to purchase the Note 4 Lake Blue Edition from Flipkart, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM with 32GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD card slot
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, F2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, F2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery
We are a company who believes in giving back to the community. Water bodies have been the source of water for ages for people of Bengaluru but over the past decade, these water bodies have been facing serious threat. To show our concern for the cause we are taking up the maintenance of Kempabudhi kere, to support BBMP in bringing it back to its initial days of glory as a project under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. To commemorate this cause, we are launching Redmi Note 4 Lake blue edition which would further contribute to this cause, said Manu Kumar Jain, VP at Xiaomi and Managing Director of Xiaomi India.