After announcing the new iPhones, Apple Watch Series 3, and the new Apple TV 4K, Apple has introduced a wide range of accessories as well. The new urBeats3 earphones come with a Lightning connector, making it a good upgrade option for users not happy with the stock EarPods that come with the new iPhones. The earphones feature an axial-aligned driver and laser precision venting to give you an impressive audio experience across different genres.
The urBeats3 earphones come with an inline remote control that lets you take calls with the built-in mic, control music, and even activate Siri. Thanks to an ergonomic fit, they can be used almost anywhere, even when you are out jogging or working out. For an optimum fit, the earphones come with a variety of eartip options in the box. If you are someone who requires greater stability during a workout, you can also get the optional secure-fit wingtips.
The Apple urBeats3 earphones have been priced at $99.95 (Rs.6,400 approx). It will be available in three colors – Black, Matte Gold, and Matte Silver. Apple will also be selling updated urBeats earphones with a 3.5mm headphone connector for $99.95. Similar to the urBeats3, the updated urBeats earbuds with a 3.5mm headphone connection will be available this fall. Color options will include Black, Gray, White, and Blue. Apple has also announced that the BeatsX earphones will now be available in new matte silver and matte gold colors.
Apple urBeats3 Technical Specifications
Form Factor: In Ear
With remote and mic
Inline call and music controls
Inline volume control
Lightning Connector for audio
- Fine-tuned acoustic design delivers an exceptional listening experience
- Optimal ergonomic design for all-day comfort
- Variety of eartip options provide individualized fit for noise isolation
- Secure-fit wingtips provide added stability and confidence during activity
- Tangle-free flat cable, magnetic earbuds & carrying case offer easy portability
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with RemoteTalk
[Via: The Verge]