Bose today launched the Quiet Comfort 35 II headphones in India. The Quiet Comfort 35 II was announced in September this year as the first headphone to feature Google Assistant built-in. With the Google Assistant, users can play music, receive texts, and get answers to questions without even glancing at their phone.
To start a conversation with the Google Assistant, all you need to do is to press and hold the Action button on the left earcup. If you don’t use the Google Assistant on a regular basis, you can use the Action button to adjust the level of noise cancellation. Featuring Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology, the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II allows you to enjoy your music without having to worry about ambient noise. When you activate noise cancellation, the headphone monitors outside noise and cancels it with the opposite signal. Since you get three different levels of noise cancellation to choose from, you can choose to let some outside noise seep in, so that you aren’t completely aloof from your environment.
Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Highlights
- ACOUSTIC NOISE CANCELLING: Continuously measures, compares and reacts to outside noise. Then cancels it with the opposite signal.
- THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Just press and hold the Action button, and start a conversation with your Assistant.
- VOLUME-OPTIMIZED EQ: For consistent performance at any volume.
- VOICE PROMPTS: We’ll talk you through Bluetooth® pairing.
- CLEAR CALLS: Hear and be heard. Even when it’s windy or noisy.
- BATTERY: Listen for up to 20 hours. And then a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours.
Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Pricing and Availability
The Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II headphones have been priced at Rs.29,363 in India and can now be ordered online from Amazon India, Boseindia.com, as well as authorized Bose retailers across India. It comes in two colors – Black and Silver.