Earlier this month, Samsung partnered with Paytm Mall to announce the Christmas Carnival sale. As part of the sale, the company offered cashback of Rs.8,000 on select smartphones such as the Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, and the Galaxy Note8. While the Christmas Carnival offer is no longer valid, you can still get a Galaxy Note8 for an effective price of Rs.59,900.
Amazon India is currently running a special offer on the Samsung Galaxy Note8 wherein customers can get Rs.8,000 as cashback when purchasing the flagship smartphone through seller STPL. However, it should be noted that you will receive the Rs.8,000 cashback as Amazon Pay balance and not in your bank account. The offer will remain valid until the 10th of January, 2018. Apart from the cashback offer, Amazon India is also offering No Cost EMI option on all major credit cards as well as on Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
Galaxy Note 8 Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch Quad HD+ dual-curved Super AMOLED Infinity Display with 521 PPI pixel density, Mobile HDR Premium certification
- Processor: Octa-core 2.35 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU / Octa-core 2.3 GHz Exynos 9 8895 processor with Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB/ 128GB / 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Rear Camera: 12MP primary sensor with Dual Pixel AF, f/1.7 aperture wide-angle lens and optical image stabilization + 12MP secondary sensor with optical image stabilization, f/2.4 aperture Telephoto lens, 2x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 8MP auto-focus camera with f/1.7 aperture lens
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024 QAM, Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy, ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, MST, GPS with GLONASS, 4G VoLTE
- Biometric Authentication Types: Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, Facial Recognition
- Battery: 3300mAh with fast wired and wireless charging (WPC and PMA)
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 195 grams
- Colors: Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, and Deep Sea Blue