Samsung will soon be launching a more affordable variant of the Galaxy On Nxt in India. The upcoming 16GB variant of the Galaxy On Nxt will be available exclusively via Flipkart starting later this week. Samsung had launched the Galaxy On Nxt in India with 32GB of built-in storage back in October 2016. In April last year, Samsung launched the 64GB variant of the smartphone at Rs.16,900.
Apart from featuring lower storage, the Galaxy On Nxt 16GB variant is identical to the previously launched variants in all other areas. The smartphone features a 5.5-inch Full HD TFT LCD display and runs on an octa-core Exynos 7870 processor clocked at 1.6 GHz. Rest of the key specs include 3GB of RAM, 13-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel selfie camera, and a 3300mAh capacity battery. In terms of software, the Galaxy On Nxt 16GB variant will ship with the outdated Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt 16GB: Specification
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 Full HD resolution TFT LCD panel with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 7870 octa-core 1.6 GHz processor with Mali-T830 MP1 GPU
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, dedicated microSD card slot for further expansion up to 256GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, 4G VoLTE
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 aperture lens, LED flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 aperture lens
- Battery: 3300mAh non-removable
- Dimensions: 7 x 75 x 8mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- Extras: Fingerprint sensor (front-mounted)
- Colors: Black and Gold
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt 16GB: Pricing and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt 16GB variant will be priced at Rs.10,999 in India but it will be available at Rs.9,999 during the Flipkart 2018 Mobiles Bonanza sale, which is set to begin on January 3rd. In terms of color options, consumers will be able to pick between Black and Gold colors.
This post was last modified on January 1, 2018, 6:57 pm