We all know that OnePlus is prepping for the launch its next flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 6. The Chinese brand is reportedly planning to release the phone in mid-June 2018. Earlier, a render of an unannounced smartphone was spotted online, and it was being claimed that the device was none other than the OnePlus 6. The image showcased that the phone features a screen with an iPhone X-style notch and a dual-camera setup at its rear. Now, a report from Android Central has claimed that the AnTuTu score of the OnePlus 6 has been revealed.
OnePlus 6: AnTuTu Score Leak
According to the screenshots revealed by Android Central, the OnePlus 6 will be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform (not that we hadn’t expected the phone to feature any other chipset). The report also reiterates that the phone with come with a notch in the screen and a glass back for the first time in the history of OnePlus smartphones. The fingerprint reader will reportedly stay at the phone’s rear, similar to the OnePlus 5 and the OnePlus 5T. If this information turns out to be true, it will be a disappointment that the company hasn’t implemented an in-screen fingerprint reader. Maybe out wishes will be granted next year.
OnePlus 6: Rumoured Features
Going by the screenshot that reveals the AnTuTu score of the OnePlus 6, it sports model number A6000, and is scores 2,76,510 points. The score is higher than the AnTuTu score of Xiaomi’s upcoming flagship smartphone, the Mi MIX 2S, and even the newly released smartphones from Samsung, the Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9+. However, the phone’s real-life performance will matter the more than the AnTuTu score. The screenshot shows the phone’s screen featuring 19:9 aspect ratio, which means that the additional height will compensate for the display cutout. The phone will also feature 6GB or 8GB RAM, depending on the variant, and 64GB or 128GB of UFS storage.
That’s all we can confirm for now from the benchmark. With only two months remaining for the launch of the OnePlus 6, we are hopeful to see more details about the phone from its TENAA and GFXBench listings. Stay tuned to our website to learn more about the OnePlus 6 and what it would offer to compete with the phones like the iPhone X, Galaxy S9, HTC U12, Mi MIX 2S, and the Honor View10.
OnePlus 6: Rumoured Specifications
- Display: 6.01-inch display, 1080 x 2246 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 845 chipset with Adreno 630 GPU
- Software: Android 8.0 Oreo-based Oxygen OS
- Memory: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB (expandable via microSD card up to 256GB)
- Rear-facing camera: 16-megapixel + 20-megapixel, PDAF, OIS, EIS, 4K video recording
- Front-facing camera: 16-megapixel, Auto HDR, 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack
- Extras: Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
- Battery: 3300mAh with fast charging support
- Colours: Black, White