Two new smartphones from OPPO have received TENAA certification in China. The country’s telecom regulatory authority website, does not reveal the images of these handsets, but it confirms their specifications. According to us, these smartphones are variants of the OPPO Find X since they have flagship-level specifications. The smartphones will come with 6.4-inch screens, 8GB of RAM, and they will run Android 8.1 out of the box. Let’s have a look at the detailed specifications which were revealed by their TENAA certification documents.
OPPO Find X (PAFT00/PAFM00): Expected Features
As per the information revealed by TENAA, both these smartphones will sport 6.3-inch AMOLED displays with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and 19:9 aspect ratio. The handsets are powered by an octa-core 2.8GHz processor, and we think that it is none other than the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. Furthermore, we can see that the devices come packed with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The listing reveals that the phones will not have expandable storage. On the software front, the smartphones will run Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box that will be customised with ColorOS skin.
As far as the imaging aspects of the handsets go, the phones will feature a dual rear-facing camera that consists of a 16-megapixel sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor. At the front, the phone will sport a 25-megapixel camera for the selfies and video calling. Both these handsets will measure 156.7×74.3×9.4mm in terms of dimensions and weigh 186 grammes. They will come packed with a 3645mAh battery, as per TENAA certification, and they will come in Black and White colour variants.
OPPO has already scheduled an event in Paris on June 19, where it will announce these handsets. Meanwhile, the company has also started teasing some specifications of the device on Weibo over the past few days. For now, we recommend you to stay tuned to our website as we will be covering every aspect of these upcoming phone variants and cover their launch when they go official on June 19 in China.
Find X (PAFT00/PAFM00): Rumoured Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch AMOLED, Full HD+ resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels), 19:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset (with 2.8GHz octa-core CPU + Adreno 630 GPU)
- Software: Android 8.1 Oreo-based ColorOS
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB storage (non-expandable)
- Rear-facing camera: 16MP+2MP dual-camera, autofocus, LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 25MP
- Extras: Fingerprint Reader
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.3×9.4mm
- Weight: 186g
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM card slot, 4G LTE, VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, NFC, FM Radio, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio port
- Battery: 3645mAh battery, VOOC Charging