Infinix has launched its budget-oriented smartphone, the Infinix Hot 6 Pro in India. The handset’s launch comes days after the brand teased the device on Flipkart. The Infinix Hot 6 Pro features a 5.99-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio, dual camera setup, and Snapdragon 425 chipset. It packs 3GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery and runs Android 8.0 Oreo OS out-of-the-box.
Infinix Hot 6 Pro: Price in India, Availability
The smartphone is available in Bordeaux Red, Sandstone Black and Magic Gold colour options. The Infinix Hot Pro 6 price in India is Rs. 7,999 and will be available exclusively up for sale via Flipkart. Given the specs and pricing, the phone will compete with the likes of Redmi 5 and Redmi 5A in India.
Infinix Hot 6 Pro: Specifications, Features
As mentioned above, the Infinix Hot 6 Pro sports a 5.99-inch IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display with a HD+ 1440 x 720 pixels resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. On the software front, the handset runs Android 8.0 Oreo-based XOS 3.2.
For optics, the device is equipped with a 13MP+2MP dual camera setup at the rear with f/2.0 aperture lens and dual-tone LED flash. At the front, the smartphone settles for a 5MP camera for selfies with f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash, Bokeh Selfies, and Beauty mode. For connectivity, the phone supports dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and a 3.5mm audio port. A 4000mAh battery backs the smartphones
Infinix Hot 6 Pro: Specifications
- Display: 5.99-inch 2.5D curved glass display, (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Software: Android 8.0 Oreo-based XOS 3.2
- Processor: Qualcomm’s 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 CPU with Adreno 308 GPU
- Memory: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB internal storage (expandable memory with microSD card)
- Rear-facing camera: 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2-megapixel camera, Dual LED Flash
- Front-facing camera: 5-megapixel, f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash
- Extras: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.43 x 76.21 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (nano + nano + microSD), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm audio port
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Colours: Bordeaux Red, Sandstone Black, Magic Gold
Commenting on the launch, Anish Kapoor, CEO, Infinix said,”With data revolution and digital content platforms sprouting to provide online streaming and video on demand has led to personal screen becoming the first choice among millennials. There is a dire need for video viewing device in mid-budget segment that can offer all host of features in one device such as bigger screen, long battery, loud sound and bright display. We, at Infinix, are committed to adhering to our consumer centric approach and with HOT 6 Pro, we are certain to fulfill the consumer video watching pain points in the budget segment with Superb 6 inch full view display along with Eye care feature which is supported by long battery for binge watching.”