Tata Play is probably one of the most popular DTH service providers in India currently. The operator offers a plethora of channels, including HD quality. The DTH provider is known for its service and the option of customising the existing packs by adding new channels.
As we all know that the biggest cricket tournament, the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023, has started and all the teams are charged to win this tournament. This time there will be 10 teams that will be competing with each other in 70 matches. Knowing the hype, Star Sports has introduced a slew of new features for Tata Play customers. Now, one can watch the live stats, real-time highlights, key moments, and more on the Star Sports Pro section. One can access it by pushing the side button on the remote when you are on the Star Sports channel.
Moreover, you also know that all the Tata IPL 2023 matches will be broadcast on Star Sports channels. So, if your Tata Play pack does not include any sports channels, it is high time to add it. You can easily add your favourite Start Sports channels on your Tata Play account with some easy steps. In this article, we are going to show you the simple way to add Star Sports channels on your Tata Play to Watch T20 World Cup matches on your TV.
Procedure to Add Star Sports SD or HD Channel to Your Tata Play Account
- First, you need to go to the https://www.tataplay.com/my-account
- You need to feed your registered mobile number or Tata Play subscriber ID
- you will receive an OTP on your mobile number which you need to enter to sign in
- A new window will open where you can see two options Balance and Charges, along with a button to recharge your account.
- On the right, you can see “Manage Packs” you have to click on the option where you can see a link. Click on the link, which will take you to a new page.
- In this page, you can add and deactivate channels on your existing pack.
- You can see + icon beside each category.
- Now from the sports category add Sony Sports channels as per your wish.
- At the bottom click on Select and Proceed.
- You need to make payment for the channels and you are all set to go.
- The new pack will be will active in some time.
Also do note that Star sports have an audio feed in regional languages like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and more. This means you can enjoy the IPL commentary in your comfortable regional language.
You can also add channels via SMS all you need to do is to send an SMS to 56633. You need to send the channel code like ADD ZEE14 OR STARPLUS12 to 56633. You will receive a confirmation message and a channel will be added.
In case the new channels are not reflecting on your pack, don’t worry all you need to do is to refresh your Tata Play account. Here are the steps to refresh the account.
How to Refresh Your Tata Play Account by Missed Call?
Refreshing the Tata Play account is not a big deal. All you need to do is give a miss call to 9040590405 from your registered mobile number.
You need to wait for 2-3 minutes, and you can see that the new channels are reflected on your account.
In case the miss call method doesn’t work, then you can directly call the Tata Play Helpline Number 18002086633 (toll-free) from your registered mobile number and press 1 to refresh your account.
List of Star Sports Channels, Channel Numbers and Prices
|Star Sports Channel List||Channel Number||Price|
|Star Sports 1||455||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports 1 HD||454||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports 2||456||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports 2 HD||457||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports 3||458||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports 1 Hindi HD||460||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports 1 Hindi HD||459||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports Select 1||464||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports Select 1 HD||463||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports 1 Tamil||1551||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports 1 Tamil HD||1550||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports 1 Telugu||1446||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports 1 Telugu HD||1445||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports 1 Kannada||1645||Rs 22.42|
|Star Sports Select 2 HD||465||Rs 11.80|
Do note that the Tata IPL 2023 is playing only on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2 HD, Star Sports 1 HD Hindi, Star Sports 3, Star Sports Select 1, Star Sports Select 1 HD, Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports 1 Telugu, and Star Sports 1 Kannada.