Tata Sky is probably one of the most most popular DTH service provider in India currently. The operator offers a plethora of channels including HD quality. The DTH provider is known for its service and the option of customising the existing packs by adding new channels. As we all know the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021 is just around the corner and the country is all set to witness yet another power-packed matches. We have already picked our team and are eagerly waiting to watch with all our attention.
All the IPL matches will be broadcasted on Star Sports channels. So, if your Tata Sky pack does not include any sports channels, it is high time to add it. You can easily add your favourite Start Sports channels on your Tata Sky account with some easy steps. In this article, we are going to show you the simple way to add Star Sports channels on your Tata Sky to Watch IPL on your TV.
Procedure to Add Star Sports SD or HD Channel to Your Tata Sky Account
- First, you need to go to the tatasky.com/wps/portal
- Now you have to click on the “Select packs” option
- You need to feed your registered mobile number or Tata Sky subscriber ID
- you will receive an OTP on your mobile number which you need to enter to sign in
- A new window will open where you can see two options Balance and Charges, along with a button to recharge your account.
- On the right, you can see “Your Pack” you have to click on the option where you can see a link. Click on the link, which will take you to a new page.
- In this page, you can add and deactivate channels on your existing pack.
- You can see + icon beside each category.
- Now from the sports category add Sony Sports channels as per your wish.
- At the bottom click on Select and Proceed.
- You need to make payment for the channels and you are all set to go.
- The new pack will be will active in some time.
Also do note that Star sports have audio feed in regional languages like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and more. This means you can enjoy the IPL commentary in your comfortable regional language.
You can also add channels via SMS all you need to do is to send an SMS to 56633. You need to send the channel code like ADD ZEE14 OR STARPLUS12 to 56633. You will receive a confirmation message and channel will be added.
In case the new channels are not reflecting on your pack don’t worry all you need to do is to refresh your Tata Sky account. Here are the steps to refresh the account.
How to Refresh Your Tata Sky Account by Missed Call?
Refreshing the Tata Sky account is not a big deal, all you need to do is to just give a miss call to 9040590405 from your registered mobile number.
You need to wait for 2-3 minutes and you can see that the new channels are reflecting on your account.
In case the miss call method doesn’t work then you can directly call the Tata Sky Helpline Number 18002086633 (toll-free) from your registered mobile number and press 1 to refresh your account.
List of Star Sports Channels and Price
Star Sports Channel List
|Star Sports Select 2 HD||Rs 11.80 per month|
|Star Sports Select 1||Rs 22.42 per month|
|Star Sports Select 1 HD||Rs 22.42 per month|
|Star Sports 2 HD||Rs 22.42 per month|
|Star Sports 1 Kannada||Rs 22.42 per month|
|Star Sports 2||Rs 7.08 per month|
|Star Sports 1||Rs 22.42 per month|
|Star Sports 1 Telugu||Rs 22.42 per month|
|Star Sports 3||Rs 4.72 per month|
|Star Sports 1 Hindi HD||Rs 22.42 per month|
|Star Sports First||Rs 1.18 per month|
Do note that the IPL 2021 is playing only on Star Sports 1 SD and HD (English), Star Sports Select 1HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, head over to our Facebook page