- Airtel 5G will be available in 5 more cities in Odisha from today.
- The company’s 5G service is already available in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Puri, Anugul, Sambalpur, Berhampur, and Balasore.
- The company also has announced the expansion of its 5G service in 10 cities of Bihar today.
Airtel today has announced the launch of its 5G service in some cities of Bihar and Odhisa. The telecom giant has expanded its 5G service in 5 cities of Odisha, and 10 cities of Bihar today. With the recent 5G service expansion, Airtel’s 5G service is now available in 14 cities of Bihar, and 13 cities of Odisha. If you own a 5G compatible device, you will be able to use Airtel 5G on your device with up to 20-30 times faster speed than 4G at no extra cost. Airtel said that its 5G service will be available to customers in a phased manner, as it continues to deploy its network and complete the rollout.
Here Are The Cities And Locations Where Airtel 5G Will Be Available From Today
- BEGUSARAI: Vishwanath Nagar, Sahzanand Nagar, Power House Chowk, Lohiya Nager, Hemra Chowk
- KATIHAR: Lohia Nagar, Mircha Bari, Sangram Chowk, Teengachiya, Naya Tola
- KISHANGANJ: Dey Market, Halim Chowk, Khagra, Caltex Chowk, Paschim Palli
- PURNIA: Bhatha Bazar, Rambagh, Madhubani, Rangbhumi Maidan, Gulab Bagh
- GOPALGANJ: Bus Stand, Yadav Pur Chowk, Gopalganj Kachahari, Hospital Chowk, Jangalia Mohalla
- BARH: Station Road Barh, Athmalgola, Barh Bazar, ANDAL, Pandarak
- BIHAR SHARIF: Purani Bus Stand Road, Sohsarai, Mangla Sthan, Pool Par, Ramchandar Pur
- BIHTA: Bihta Chowk, ESIC Hospital, Kateshar Road, Mahadeva Road, Rajpur
- NAWADA: 3 Number Bus Stand, Bhagat Singh Chowk , ITI, Prajatantra Chowk, Sadbhawna Chowk
- SONEPUR: Gola Bazar, Pahleza, Sabalpur, Govind Chowk, Bajrang Chowk
- BHAWANIPATNA: Bazarpada, Pardeshipada, Medinipura/Kusumsila
- DHENKANAL: Gudianali, Station Bazar, Dakhinakali Road, Kanchan Bazar
- JHARSUGUDA: Sarbahal, Badmal, Purna, Kisan Chowk, Biju Nagar, Budhapada, Gourpada Road
- PARADEEP: IFFCO Chowk, PPL Township, Bijay Chandrapur, PPL Square, Chunabeleri
- BARGARH: Bhatli Road, Bandutikira, Police Station Area, Ambapalli
The company’s 5G service is already available for users in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Puri, Anugul, Sambalpur, Berhampur, and Balasore. In a piece of related news, the company yesterday announced the launch of its 5G service in seven new cities in North East India. The company introduced its 5G service in Kohima, Dimapur, Aizawl, Gangtok, Silchar, Dibrugarh & Tinsukia. Meanwhile, the Airtel 5G is already available for users living in Guwahati, Shillong, Imphal, Agartala and Itanagar. To recall, Airtel’s 5G service is now available in 120 cities in India.
On the other hand, Airtel’s competitor Jio has introduced its 5G service in 257 cities in India up till now. Recently, the telecom giant launched its 5G service in Shimla, Hamirpur, Nadaun, and Bilaspur in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Additionally, yesterday, the telco introduced its 5G service in 17 more cities. Prior to that, Jio had launched its 5G service in some cities of Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand.