- Amazon Fab TV Fest has special deals on smart TVs across major brands and operating systems.
- It is offering additional tenures for No Cost EMI transactions to HDFC Bank card users.
- There is a special discount for SBI Bank credit card users.
Amazon has announced Fab TV Fest sale for customers in India. As the name suggests, this sale is all about offering the best deals on smart TVs. It features TVs from all major brands like Samsung, OnePlus, Sony, Xiaomi, Redmi, and LG. If you had your eyes set on a particular smart TV, this might be the best time to grab it. Let’s have a detailed look at the sale and some of the best smart TV deals.
Amazon Fab TV Fest Sale Dates and Offers
Amazon Fab TV Fest sale is already underway as it kicked off on June 21. This is a five-day sale that will wrap up on June 26. While this is plenty of time, we would suggest grabbing your preferred smart TV as soon as possible. This is because some of these deals could be limited-time or valid until stocks last.
As for special offers, Amazon is offering a 10% instant discount on SBI credit card EMI transactions. There is No Cost EMI option but Amazon Prime members with HDFC Bank cards can also take benefit of additional tenures. Lastly, there is Rs 2,000 instant discount on all bank debit and credit cards if the minimum purchase value is Rs 20,000.
Amazon Fab TV Fest Best Deals
Amazon has set up a dedicated Fab TV Fest page. It is a page that lists all the smart TV deals you can grab during the sale. We have listed some of the best deals to help you save time and grab them fast.
- 65-inch Samsung The Frame 4K Smart TV with voice amplifier for Rs 1,30,990 (MRP Rs 2,22,900)
- 65-inch Sony Bravia XR Series OLED 4K TV with 50-watt output and 2 Subwoofers for Rs 2,33,990 (MRP Rs 3,49,900)
- 65-inch OnePlus U-Series Android 4K TV with 30-watt output for Rs 59,999 (MRP 69,999)
- 65-inch TCL Bezelless Series Google 4K TV with 24-watt output for Rs 49,990 (MRP Rs 1,24,990)
- 55-inch Mi Q1 Series 4K QLED TV with 30-watt output for Rs 54,999 (MRP Rs 59,999)
- 55-inch HiSense 4K Smart QLED TV with 24-watt output for Rs 44,999 (MRP 79,990)
- 55-inch Mi X Series 4K Android TV with 30-watt output for Rs 37,999 (MRP Rs 54,999)
- 55-inch Samsung Crystal 4K Neo TV with 20-watt output for Rs 45,990 (MRP Rs 69,900)
- 55-inch LG 4K Smart TV with 20-watt output for Rs 45,990 (MRP Rs 79,990)
- 43-inch Samsung Crystal 4K Neo TV with 20-watt output for Rs 27,990 (MRP Rs 47,900)
- 43-inch Redmi 4K Android TV with 30-watt output for Rs 24,999 (MRP Rs 42,999)
- 43-inch HiSense Bezelless 4K Google TV with 24-watt output for Rs 24,990 (MRP Rs 44,990)