Apex Legends Mobile has gotten off to a great start and it is already time for Season 2: Distortion. The upcoming season will drop later tonight on both iOS and Android devices, giving players a chance to play as the game’s newest mobile-exclusive Legend – Rhapsody.
Rhapsody is the newest addition to the Legends roster and is only the first mobile-exclusive character introduced in the game after Fade. Rhapsody appears to be a mix between a defensive and recon, with her powers and abilities centred around the use of a drone that can play music to enhance squadmates’ speed and shield recharge as well as block incoming sight and scans.
Rhapsody certainly looks like a lot of fun and welcome addition to the roster. It will be interesting to see how players respond to her kit and whether she can find her place amongst the S-Tier Legends.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2: Distortion Patch Notes
Season 2: Distortion lands TOMORROW. Time to bring the beat down on your opponents. pic.twitter.com/tZvuFJJaXX
— Apex Legends Mobile (@PlayApexMobile) July 11, 2022
Legend Progression Perks
- Volume Control – Squadmates affected by your Tactical temporarily gain Gifted Ear.
- Sound Bleed -Occasionally see nearby 3D sound visualizations effects through walls.
- Tuned In – Continuous running increases the range of Gifted Ear.
- Reverb – The more squadmates your Tactical affects, the longer it lasts.
- Harmony – Your Tactical increases the speed of revives and the effect of healing items.
- Rowdy’s Rhythm – During your ultimate, squadmates standing near Rowdy reload faster.
- King’s Canyon – King’s Canyon returns to Apex Legends Mobile after having been absent from the launch. The map has been retooled to fit mobile gameplay and even has a special area dedicated to Rhapsody’s concert.
- Pythas Block 0 – The game’s newest TDM map, Pythas Block 0 takes place at night, giving players a whole new way to experience the action.
- Town Takeover: Encore Galore! : Rhapsody’s town takeover will feature neon pain and loud music all over the map. The area gives players a chance to grab high-tier loot and a VIP pass for Rhapsody’s concert.
- Rhapsody LIVE: This is the concert that players can get access to by finding VIP passes in Encore Galore.
Season 2 Game Modes
- Gun Game – Each kill will progress players in the gun rank, and the objective is to reach the final gun rank and use every weapon in the Apex Legends armoury.
- Hack – The newest game mode in Apex Legends Mobile, this is probably the most tactical the game has ever been. In this mode, two teams face off as Hackers vs. Defenders. As Hackers, your job is to work with your team to Hack one of the two sites on the map to gain points. After three points have been attained, the Satellite will punish your opponents by frying them to a crisp. As defenders, your job is to stop the hackers at all costs.
For a detailed breakdown of Ranked Season 2 and Distortion Seasonal Shop, head on over to the official patch notes breakdown.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page