- Apple has launched 20 new games for its Arcade subscription.
- The new games join the catalogue of over 200 titles on Apple Arcade.
- Apple Arcade has a monthly fee of Rs 99 in India.
Apple has announced multiple new games for its premium subscription service, the Apple Arcade. The iPhone maker has announced 20 new games for its mobile gaming experience, including WHAT THE CAR?, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) Splintered Fate, Disney SpellStruck, and Cityscapes: Sim Builder. The 20 new Apple Arcade games are an addition to the already-existing list of over 200 titles that can be accessed with a premium subscription. The company also revealed that some popular mobile games, such as Temple Run+, Playdead’s LIMBO+, PPKP+, etc., have moved to Arcade from the Apple App Store.
TNMT, one of the famous cartoon characters for decades, now feature in a new Arcade-exclusive game called Splintered Fate. In their latest adventure, Splinter is missing, and the brothers are under attack. WHAT THE CAR? comes from the developers who made WHAT THE GOLF? and WHAT THE BAT? The developers claim the new racing adventure features “wacky physics-based gameplay, making each race a fun adventure full of unexpected twists and turns.”
There is also a classic city-building game called Cityscapes: Sim Builder. Players take on the role of mayor and are tasked with building carefully thought-out systems to protect the health and happiness of citizens while focusing on sustainability.
Hill Climb Racing, one of the popular mobile games on iOS and Android, now gets a Hill Climb Racing+ edition. Players will face the challenges of many unique hill-climbing environments while gaining bonuses from daring tricks to upgrade their cars and reach even higher distances.
List of the 20 New Apple Arcade Games
- TMNT Splintered Fate (Paramount Global)
- Disney SpellStruck (Artist Arcade)
- WHAT THE CAR? (Triband)
- Cityscapes: Sim Builder (Magic Fuel Games)
- Chess Universe+ (Tilting Point)
- Disney Coloring World+ (StoryToys)
- Disney Getaway Blast+ (Gameloft)
- Farming Simulator 20+ (GIANTS Software)
- Getting Over It+ (Bennett Foddy)
- Hill Climb Racing+ (Fingersoft)
- Iron Marines+ (Ironhide Game Studio)
- Kingdom Two Crowns+ (Raw Fury)
- Playdead’s LIMBO+ (Playdead)
- My Town Home – Family Games+ (My Town Games LTD)
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch+ (Young Horses)
- PPKP+ (SHIMADA TOSHIHIRO)
- Snake.io+ (Kooapps)
- Temple Run+ (Imangi Studios)
- Time Locker+ (Sotaro Otsuka)
- Very Little Nightmares+ (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
Apple Arcade has a monthly subscription fee of Rs 99 in India. Alternatively, if you have an Apple One subscription, which has a starting subscription fee of Rs 165 per month, you can play the Arcade games mentioned above.
Customers who purchase a new iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV receive three months of Apple Arcade for free. Arcade Originals are playable across iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV. App Store Greats are available on iPhone and iPad. Apple said that its catalogue got more than 50 new games and also released over 300 updates to existing titles in 2022.