- The ASUS ROG Ally will be available for purchase in India via Flipkart.
- As per the Flipkart listing, the device will go on sale on July 7.
- The ROG Ally features a 7-inch Full HD+ 120Hz display, AMD Ryzen Z1 chipset, 16GB of RAM, and 512GB SSD storage.
ASUS teased the launch of the ASUS ROG Ally for the Indian market yesterday. The device debuted in the global market last month, and it is set to launch in India in the coming few days. The ASUS ROG Ally is the first handheld gaming device from ASUS which features a 7-inch Full HD+ display, AMD’s Ryzen Z1 Extreme processor, up to 16GB of RAM, 512GB SSD storage, and a 3.5mm audio jack. While ASUS has not announced the launch date of the device yet, the sale date of the ASUS ROG Ally is now revealed courtesy of the microsite set by Flipkart.
ASUS ROG Ally Sale Date Revealed By Flipkart Listing
As per the Flipkart listing, the ASUS ROG Ally will go on sale on July 7. This does one way suggest that the ROG Ally will launch in India a few days before the sale date. Maybe we can expect the device to debut in India in the last week of this month or at the beginning of July. As mentioned above, ASUS is yet to reveal the launch date of the ASUS ROG Ally for the Indian market. Since the company has teased the launch of the device, we can expect it to reveal the ROG Ally India launch date soon.
As far as the specifications are concerned, the ROG Ally flaunts a 7-inch IPS-level display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display panel has up to 500 nits brightness, Dolby Vision support, and Gorilla Glass Victus protection. The device is powered by AMD’s Ryzen Z1 Extreme processor which is coupled with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of SSD storage. There’s also a base version which comes with Ryzen Z1 SoC. Furthermore, the device also has a UHS-II microSD card reader support, a 3.5mm audio jack, ROG XG Mobile Interface, and a USB Type-C combo port.
Additionally, the ROG Ally also features a heat pipe and dual fan design with fluid bearings. It packs a 40Whr battery which supports 65W fast charging. In the global market, the base ROG Ally model is priced at $599 (roughly Rs 49,200), while the variant with the Ryzen Z1 Extreme processor retails for $699 (roughly Rs 57,400). We shall get to learn the official pricing and availability details of the ROG Ally once it launches in India in the next couple of days.
ASUS ROG Ally Specifications
- Display: 7-inch IPS-level display, up to 120Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, FreeSync Premium, Dolby Vision, Gorilla Glass Victus protection, 7ms response time, up to 500 nits brightness.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen Z1 4nm Processor with AMD Radeon Graphics, AMD Ryzen Z1 Extreme 4nm Processor with AMD Radeon Graphics.
- RAM & Storage: 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, UHS-II microSD card reader.
- Connectivity: ROG XG Mobile Interface and USB Type-C combo port, 3.5mm combo audio jack, Bluetooth v5.2, Wi-Fi 6E.
- Software: Windows 11
- Other Features: Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res certification, Built-in array microphone, 2-speaker system with Smart Amplifier Technology, AI noise-cancelling technology
- Dimensions: 280 x 111 x 21.2 ~ 32.4mm
- Weight: 608 grams.
- Battery: 40WHr, 65W charger