- The ASUS Zenfone 10 is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- The device packs up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
- The smartphone features a 50MP dual-camera setup and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
ASUS has finally launched the successor to the Zenfone 9, the ASUS Zenfone 10. Similar to its predecessor, the Zenfone 10 maintains a compact form factor with a smaller 5.9-inch display. The device uses an AMOLED panel which offers a 144Hz refresh rate. Powering the smartphone under the hood there is a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. Furthermore, the handset features a dual-camera setup, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 32MP selfie camera. Let us take a look at the pricing and detailed specifications of the ASUS Zenfone 10 ahead:
ASUS Zenfone 10 Pricing, Availability
The ASUS Zenfone 10 comes in five colours — Midnight Black, Comet White, Eclipse Red, Aurora Green and Starry Blue. The Zenfone 10 base model which comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage is priced at EUR 799 (roughly Rs 71,305), while the variant with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage costs EUR 849 (roughly Rs 75,757). The top-end model which comes with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage is priced at EUR 929 (roughly Rs 82,905). The device will be available for purchase in the US, the UK, Canada, Taiwan, and Hong Kong in Q3 2023.
ASUS Zenfone 10 Specifications, Features
The ASUS Zenfone 10 runs Android 13 out of the box with ZenUI skin on top. ASUS claims that the handset will receive two Android OS updates and four years of security patches. Under the hood, the Zenfone 10 is powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC which is coupled with Adreno 740 GPU. The device comes with 16GB of RAM and packs 256GB/512GB of internal storage. The handset boasts a 5.9-inch AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a punch-hole cutout at the top left corner, a 20:9 aspect ratio, thin bezels on all sides, and a 1,100 nits maximum brightness.
Moving onto the imaging department, the Zenfone 10 features a dual-camera setup. The camera module consists of a 50MP primary camera (Sony IMX766 sensor) and a 13MP ultra-wide camera. The 50MP sensor has a 6-axis 2.0 hybrid gimbal stabilizer with adaptive EIS support. For selfies and video-calling purposes, the Zenfone 10 relies on a 32MP camera.
The whole package draws power from a 4,300mAh battery which supports 30W fast charging. The device also has 15W wireless charging support. Connectivity-wise, the Zenfone 10 has a host of features such as a dual-SIM card slot, 5G, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 7.0, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm audio jack. Last but not least, the device also has an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
ASUS Zenfone 10 Specifications
- Display: 5.9-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, punch-hole cutout, Gorilla Glass Victus protection, 144Hz refresh rate, 1,100 nits maximum brightness, HDR support, 107% NTSC colour gamut, 151.9% sRGB colour gamut.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/16GB LPDDR5X RAM, 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 4.0 storage.
- Software: Android 13 OS with ASUS ZenUI.
- Rear-facing Camera: 50 primary camera, f/1.9 aperture, OIS, 13MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.2, 120º viewing angle.
- Front-facing camera: 32MP
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, dual stereo speakers with Dirac HD Sound, IP68 rating, 2 microphones with OZO Audio Noise Reduction Technology.
- Dimensions And Weight: 146.5×68.1×9.4mm; 172 grams.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G SA/NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 be/ax/ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NavIC, USB Type-C port, NFC
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 30W fast charging, 15W wireless charging.