- The ASUS Zenfone 10 will feature a 5.9-inch display.
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC will power the device.
- The smartphone is expected to feature a 200MP camera and 16GB of RAM.
ASUS is all set to launch its newest Zenfone series smartphone, the ASUS Zenfone 10, on June 29. The company had confirmed the launch date of the device a couple of days back. Apart from revealing the launch date, ASUS also disclosed some key specifications of the device and the phone’s design. As per the specifications shared by ASUS, the Zenfone 10 will feature a 5.9-inch punch-hole display, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, and wireless charging support. In a recent development, the Zenfone 10’s renders are revealed courtesy of reputed leakster Evan Blass.
ASUS Zenfone 10 To Launch In Five Colours
As per the renders shared by @evleaks, aka Evan Blass, the ASUS Zenfone 10 will be introduced in five colour options – Black, Red, Blue, White, and Green. The Green colour option will be new this time, as the Zenfone 9, which debuted last year, was introduced in Black, Red, Blue, and White colourways. Additionally, the renders reveal the design of the handset. If we look at the renders, we can see that the smartphone will feature a dual-camera setup accompanied by a LED flash. The device will have a punch-hole cutout at the top left corner of the screen, which will accommodate the selfie camera.
The power and volume keys will be located on the right side of the device. As far as the specifications go, the Zenfone 10 is confirmed to feature a 5.9-inch display. We can expect the smartphone to come with an AMOLED panel which could offer a 120Hz refresh rate. Furthermore, the smartphone is also confirmed to come with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. It might pack up to 16GB of RAM and 256GB/512GB of internal storage.
As far as the rest of the specifications are concerned, the handset is tipped to feature a 200MP primary camera which could have OIS support. The details about the secondary sensor at the backside remain unknown currently. Furthermore, the handset is also said to retain an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance. The previous leaks suggest the device will retail for $749 (roughly Rs 62,000). This pricing could be for the Zenfone 10’s base model, which could pack 16GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
ASUS Zenfone 10 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 5.9-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, punch-hole cutout, Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset with Adreno next-gen GPU
- RAM And Storage: 16GB RAM, 256GB/512GB UFS 4.0 storage.
- Software: Android 13 with ASUS ZenUI 10.
- Rear-facing Camera: 200-megapixel primary with OIS, ultra-wide camera.
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IP68 rating.
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6E, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, QZSS, NavIC, USB Type-C port, NFC
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 67W fast charging.