- The ASUS Zenfone 10 will feature a 5.9-inch display and a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- The device is expected to pack up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
- The smartphone will feature a 3.5mm audio jack.
ASUS will be launching the successor to the Zenfone 9, the ASUS Zenfone 10 on June 29. Ahead of the official launch, the Taiwanese smartphone maker has confirmed several key specifications of the handset such as its display size and processor details. The device was also spotted recently at Wi-Fi Alliance as well its renders were leaked courtesy of Evan Blass aka @evleaks. In a recent development now, folks at Winfuture.de has shared more renders of the ASUS Zenfone 10. Additionally, the publication has confirmed some key details of the handset.
ASUS Zenfone 10 Renders Leaked
As seen in the renders, the ASUS Zenfone 10 will launch in Black, Red, Blue, White, and Green colour options. The device will have a punch-hole cutout at the top-left corner, thin bezels on all sides, and a compact form factor. The handset will feature a dual-camera setup at the back accompanied by a LED flash. The leaked renders also reveal that the Zenfone 10 will have a 3.5mm audio jack.
As far as the other key features of the device go, it is confirmed to flaunt a 5.9-inch display. The device might make use of an AMOLED panel which could offer a 120Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the Zenfone 10 is confirmed to pack Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. The device might be introduced with 16GB RAM along with 256/512GB storage options. On the software side of things, the smartphone will boot Android 13 as revealed by the preliminary Wi-Fi Alliance certification.
Furthermore, the smartphone is tipped to feature a 200MP primary camera. The 200MP primary sensor could have OIS support. Accompanying the 200MP sensor there might be a 8MP ultra-wide lens. The smartphone is likely to pack a 5,000mAh battery which no doubt will support fast charging. Last but not least, the device is also supposed to have an IP68 rating similar to that of the Zenfone 9.
As for the pricing, the past leak suggests that the Zenfone 10 base model with 16GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage will retail for $749 (roughly Rs 62,000).
ASUS Zenfone 10 Detailed Specifications
- Display: 5.9-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, punch-hole cutout, Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno next-gen GPU
- RAM And Storage: 16GB LPDDR5X RAM, 256GB/512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- Software: Android 13 OS with ASUS ZenUI.
- Rear-facing Camera: 200MP primary with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera.
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, IP68 rating.
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6E, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, QZSS, NavIC, USB Type-C port, NFC
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 67W fast charging.