Battlegrounds Mobile India is finally available as an ‘Early Access’ version on the Google Play Store. Those who have registered for the testing phase or had pre-registered the game can download it on their Android smartphone. Krafton has also confirmed that it will roll out more beta testing slots for the users in India in near future. That being said, those who have installed the game have some questions in mind: Can I recover my old account? How can I get an old account in BGMI? The answer is Yes. The developer is giving you an option to transfer all your PUBG Mobile game data to Battlegrounds Mobile India. In this article, we have given a detailed overview of how you can transfer the account from PUBG Mobile to BGMI.
*Note: Battlegrounds Mobile India only allows you to transfer the account from Facebook or Twitter. The method told in this article about transferring an account from Google requires a VPN to access a banned application and it may be considered as an illegal thing.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) Royale Pass Free Rewards: Full List of Rewards, How to Claim Them
- Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) aka PUBG Mobile Will Allow Players to Transfer Accounts Until December 3
- Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI): 5 Major Changes From PUBG Mobile That Might Surprise Players
Can we Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India?
Yes, Krafton gives you an option to transfer all the game data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India. When you enter the game, it gives you an option to transfer most of your data from PUBG Mobile. The game allows you to log in using Facebook, Twitter, and even Google Play. However, the data transfer is limited to only Facebook and Twitter. We have given full details about the BGMI transfer list, which you can easily check out by clicking on this link.
How to Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI via Facebook and Twitter?
The developers have given an option to transfer PUBG Mobile game data to Battlegrounds Mobile India. As per the developers, players can transfer nickname, character ID, basic info, season rewards and mission progress, and more. However, they will not transfer phone numbers, messages, rankings, in-game friends, connection, clan data, and more. Furthermore, the developers have made it clear that you cannot transfer the account data to Battlegrounds Mobile India after December 31, 2021. So, if you are looking to transfer PUBG Mobile India ID, here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Battlegrounds Mobile India application and create a new account.
- You can use your Facebook, Twitter or Google Play to create a new account.
- You will be then asked to customise your in-game character.
- Once done, you will see an ‘Account Data Transfer’ pop-up. It will ask you if you reside in India or not.
- Click on Yes to confirm and you will see Account Data Transfer details. Click on, Yes, please continue the option.
- You then need to provide consent in order to transfer the account from PUBG to BGMI. Click on Yes to continue.
- You can then choose Facebook or Twitter, depending on which one has your PUBG Mobile game data. You will be redirected to the login page. Enter your ID and password.
- After that, you will see another prompt to confirm the transfer of your data from Proxima Beta Pvt. Limited to Krafton. Tap on Yes to continue.
With this, your PUBG Mobile data will be transferred to Battlegrounds Mobile India. You will get your nickname, character ID, and other things to the game.
How to Transfer Data From PUBG Mobile to BGMI via Google?
As per the developers, Google Play Games accounts cannot be transferred as Google no longer supports signing in from embedded browsers. This means you cannot transfer the PUBG Mobile data from Google Play. However, there is a workaround through which you can get all the data from Google. But it is important to note that the method told in this article requires a VPN to access a ban application and it may be considered as an illegal thing. Here’s how you can do it:
- First of all, you need to download a VPN from Google Play Store. Once done, you then need to download the PUBG Mobile OBB and APK file (how to download)
- Install the APK file first and then copy the OBB data to Android > OBB.
- Run the VPN first and then run the PUBG Mobile game on your smartphone.
- Now simply link your account to either Twitter or Facebook.
- Once done, open the Battlegrounds Mobile India app and click on the ‘Account Data Transfer’ prompt.
- Migrate all data by logging in via your Twitter or Facebook account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can we Transfer PUBG Mobile KD to BGMI?
No, you cannot transfer PUBG Mobile KD to BGMI. This is primarily because both are different. In PUBG Mobile, it is about kills, while in BGMI it is about finishes. So, you will not be able to transfer your KD to BGMI.
Can we Play BGMI with Global Players?
Battlegrounds Mobile India allows players to switch servers, meaning that they can still play the game with players around the globe. Players can go to the Settings page and choose the available server from the list in order to play with global players.
Why is BGMI Account Transfer Showing Error?
The error could be due to the fact you have selected the wrong account. It is a common thing and users should try it after sometimes if the account transfer is showing an error.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, head over to our Facebook page