The Microsoft/Xbox Store is currently running a Capcom Publisher Sale, which means games from the famed publisher will be on discount for a period of time. This means that many games in massive AAA franchises such as Resident Evil and Devil May Cry will be available at economical prices.
Capcom is one of the most iconic game publishers in the industry so the games on offer range from spooky horror titles to bombastic action games. Players can purchase these games for either platform, either the Xbox Series X/S or One, even 360.
The newer consoles can play Xbox 360 titles through backwards compatibility. These games can be purchased either through the Store on the console or through a browser on PC. Once purchased, these games will be available in the player’s library.
Best Deals in the Xbox Store Capcom Publisher Sale
- Resident Evil Village (Xbox One, Series X/S) – Rs 2,000
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (Console) – Rs 1,339
- Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition (Console) – Rs 1,250
- Ghost ‘n Goblins Resurrection (Console) – Rs 1,674
- Mega Man 11 (Console) – Rs 1,375
- Asura’s Wrath (360) – Rs 359
- Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition (Console) – Rs 450
- Devil May Cry HD Collection (Console) – Rs 907
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen – Rs 714
- Monster Hunter: World – Rs 1,124
- OKAMI HD – Rs 995
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy – Rs 1,375
- Resident Evil 2- Rs 1,000
- Resident Evil 3 – Rs 999
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard – Rs 750
- Street Fighter IV – Rs 199
Amid the games, players can also find tons of in-game add-ons for some of their favourite games on their Xbox console. Players can pick up a variety of DLC add-ons such as the Lady and Trish pack for Devil May Cry 4 or give themselves a boost in Devil May Cry 5 with a healthy cache of Blue Orbs.
Microsoft has recently revised prices for the Game Pass in India, bringing down the price quite significantly, making it an even more appealing purchase than before.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page