The Epic Games Store has just launched its first promotion for the year with the Lunar New Year Sale. The Sale will run between January 27 to Feb 10 and brings plenty of great discounts to some of the biggest games available on PC such as Cyberpunk 2077, Far Cry 6, and more.
In addition to the sale, the Epic Games Store is also offering an additional discount through the way of the ‘Connect and Save’ Coupon’. Simply by enabling email alerts from the Store to your account, players will be able to apply a $10 Epic Coupon on their whole shopping cart totalling $14.99 (or local equivalent).
Indian players will receive a coupon worth Rs 750 in their email account once they enable email alerts.
So if you’re planning to pick up a game or two during the Lunar New Year Sale, you might want to get a ‘Connect and Save’ Coupon to get an even steeper discount.
Best Deals in the Epic Games Store Lunar New Year Sale
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Rs 1,599
- Far Cry 6 – Rs 1,949
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Rs 1,499
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition – Rs 1,160
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition – Rs 549
- Disco Elysium – Rs 357
- Borderlands 3 – Rs 747
- Back 4 Blood: Standard Edition – Rs 1,799
- Jurrasic World Evolution 2 – Rs 1,591
- Death Strandig – Rs 1,460
- Godfall – Rs 469
- Hades – Rs 386
- Days Gone – Rs 1,799
- Crysis 3 Remastered – Rs 496
- Dead by Daylight – Rs 324
- Darkest Dungeon II – Rs 638
- Battlefield 2042 – Rs 1,739
- Alan Wake Remastered – Rs 567
- UnMetal – Rs 460
- The Surge – Rs 197
- Prey – Rs 719
- Wolfenstein: The New Order – Rs 884
- Boyfriend Dungeon – Rs 375
- Frostpunk – Rs 177
To claim the ‘Connect and Save’ coupon, all players must do is create an Epic Games account if they don’t have one and head to the Account section of the profile from the tab in the upper-right corner.
After which players must select the ‘Communications’ tab and check the Email Subscribe/Unsubscribe button. Within 24 hours, players will receive a Coupon in their email account which they can redeem in the Store.