The Epic Games Store is now live and it brings a solid number of discounts to some of the best PC games currently available in the market. The sale will run between March 24 and April 7 and offers up to a 75% discount.
Major highlights in the Spring Sale include the likes of Rockstar Games’ magnum opus – Red Dead Redemption 2, Cyberpunk 2077, and Deathloop – one of the most critically acclaimed games of last year. Players will need an Epic account in order to purchase games from the Store and additionally, players will also need the Epic Launcher in order to access their Library and play these games.
Once purchased, the games will then remain in the player’s library forever.
Best Deals in the Epic Games Store Spring Sale
- Deathloop – Rs 1,249
- Farming Simulator 22 – Rs 1,999
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Rs 1,599
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Rs 1,499
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits – Rs 610
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Rs 1,199
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition – Rs 1,160
- Far Cry 6 Standard Edition – Rs 1,499
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – Rs 1,649
- Mafia: Trilogy – Rs 1,649
- Hades – Rs 386
- Chivalry 2 – Rs 629
- Disco Elysium – Rs 357
- Dying Light Enhanced Edition – Rs 359
- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons – Rs 414
- Conan Exiles – Rs 399
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep – Rs 375
- Farming Simulator – Rs 1,999
- Inscryption – Rs 489
- Alan Wake Remastered – Rs 531
- JETT: The Far Shore – Rs 460
- Prey – Rs 899
- Boyfriend Dungeon – Rs 375
- Frostpunk – Rs 177
- Biomutant – Rs 944
- Days Gone – Rs 1,649
- The Pathless – Rs 484
There are a number of great titles currently available at economical rates including the likes of GOTY contenders Deathloop and Hades. Other major highlights include Disco Elysium and one of the best games of last year – Inscryption.
Inscryption recently won more accolades at the most recent GDC in San Fransisco, solidifying its reputation as one of the best games of the year and a true underrated modern classic.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page